Florence Hospital, a Campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center
HospitalHealth & Wellness
Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging, and laboratory services. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide 24/7 expert care and the best possible patient experience to residents of Pinal County.
- Emergency department provides 22 all-private rooms and comprehensive care for a wide range of emergency conditions
- Modern surgical suite staffed trained by expert staff who are specifically trained in operating room procedures.
- State-of-the-heart digital radiography suite of imaging equipment, including 1.5 Tesla MRI and a 64-Slice CT
- Visit providers.steward.org/search to find a primary care or specialized physician near you.
- Visit mvmedicalcenter.org/careers to join our caring, experienced team.