Chandler Ginning Company
Agricultural Products & ServicesCotton Gin
Chandler Gin was started in 1952 as one gin and it soon expanded to five gins. The five gins were located in: Chandler, Gilbert, Higley, Queen Creek, and Serape (Chandler Heights and Arizona Ave).
As cotton acres were turned to housing the five gins soon became two larger gins, Serape and Higley, yet still handled the same amount of cotton. In year 2000, the two remaining gins were sold for housing as well. Chandler Gin was moved to its current location in Casa Grande while still handling the same amounts of cotton in one high speed gin, through innovation and hard work.
Although Chandler Ginning Company has changed with the times, one thing has never changed- its commitment to serving its members with quality and care.